Pittsfield, MA, US
Fontaines enjoys a national reputation for strong, sometimes record-setting prices for a wide range of quality antiques and fine art. Perhaps we can achieve something for you. Our areas of particular strength are: Lighting by Tiffany, Pairpoint, Handel, Duffner & Kimberly, others; 19th century/historic lighting; Arts & Crafts furniture/ accessories by Gustav Stickley, L&JG Stickley, Stickley Brothers, Roycroft, Limbert, others; 19th century furniture by John Belter, J&JW Meeks, RJ Horner, Hunzinger, Alexander Roux, others; period Empire, Early American, other antique furniture; carved oak turn-of-the-century, custom mahogany furniture; Fine Art by listed artists; silver, Oriental rugs, bronzes, porcelains, accessories; unique or monumental objects.
- September 10, 2016 – Cataloged Antique Auction – Prices Realized
Over 600 quality antiques including lamps by Tiffany Studios, Handel, Duffner & Kimberly, Pairpoint, etc., Fine Clocks & Watches, Music Boxes, Exceptional Furniture, Paintings, Bronze & Marble Statuary, Art Glass, Jewelry, Fine Silver, Porcelains, Sterling & Gold items plus related accessories.
- May 21, 2016 Cataloged Antique Auction – Prices Realized
Over 500 items to include a Fine Clock Collection, Watches, Music Boxes, Bird Boxes & Automatons, Tiffany, Duffner & Kimberly, Unique, Bigelow & Kennard, Suess & Handel Lamps, Exceptional Furniture by J.H. Belter, J.&J.W. Meeks, R.J. Horner, Herter Bros., Mitchell & Rammelsberg, Karpen & John Jelliff, Paintings, Bronzes & Marble Statuary, Art Glass, Jewelry, Fine Silver, Porcelains, Royal Vienna, Lalique, Sterling & Gold Items, Firearms & Related Accessories.
- February 27, 2016 Cataloged Antique Auction – Prices Realized
- April 25, 2015 – Cataloged Antique Estate Auction – Prices Realized
over 375 cataloged lots https://pastauctions.fontainesauction.com/april-25-2015-cataloged-antique-estate-auction-prices-realized/
- March 28, 2015 – Cataloged Antique Auction – Prices Realized over 375 cataloged lots including Rosewood Rococo, Renaissance Revival, Figural Carved, Period Empire, & Turn of Century Oak Furniture by John H. Belter, J & J.W. Meeks, Thomas Brooks, R.J. Horner, Pottier & Stymus, John Jelliff, The Wooton Desk Co., Fine Lighting, Paintings, Icart Etchings, Porcelains, Sterling Silver, Pottery, Marble & Bronze Statuary, Asian Items, Cut Glass, Art Glass, Jewelry, Firearms plus hundreds of related accessories. https://pastauctions.fontainesauction.com/march-28-2015-cataloged-antique-auction-prices-realized/
- February 28, 2015- Cataloged Antique Auction – Prices Realized 400 lots sold including Tiffany Studios Floor Lamps, Hanging Lamps, Table Lamps & Pendants, Tiffany Favrile Glass Vases & Cabinet Pieces, Lg. Collection of Art Glass Shades, Duffner & Kimberly, Handel & Pairpoint Lamps, Harriet Frishmuth, Chiparus & Russian Bronzes, Marble Statuary, Paintings, Art Glass & Cameo Glass, KPM Porcelains, Selection of Art Pottery, Gold & Diamond Jewelry, Sterling Silver, Currier & Ives Lithographs, Cane Collection, Period Furniture plus Hundreds of Related Items. https://pastauctions.fontainesauction.com/february-28-2015-cataloged-antique-auction-prices-realized/
- January 31, 2015- Antique Estate Auction – Prices Realized A two-session antique estate auction totaling more than 500 lots and featuring rare and collectible firearms, duck decoys, stoneware, pottery, lighting and more. https://pastauctions.fontainesauction.com/january-31-2015-antique-estate-auction-prices-realized/
- November 23, 2014 – Watch Auction – Prices Realized This auction featured over 100 fine Watches & Accessories, Animated, Fusee, Chronometer, Minute Repeater, Railroad & Character Watches by Vacheron & Constantine, Philippe & Co., Jules Jurgensen, Breguet, E. Howard, & Co., Paul Vallette, Audemar Piguet, Tiffany & Co., Etc. https://pastauctions.fontainesauction.com/november-23-2014-watch-auction-prices-realized/
- November 22, 2014 – Clock Auction Prices Realized – E. Howard & Co. No. 47 brought $356,950.00 Over 700 lots crossed the block in a sale grossing over $1,500,000.00
The top lot of the auction was an E. Howard & Co. No. 47 astronomical hanging regulator clock which brought a new auction record of $356,950.00 breaking the previous record set at Fontaine